Roasted Cauliflower Burrito
I'm in love with the flavors of Mexican cuisine: cilantro, lime, and a whole bunch of jalapeno. So deliciously easy to make the various components ahead of time and meal prep for a week of yummy burritos/ burrito bowls/ tacos/ etc.! All you need to do is make some salsa, black beans (from the dry beans), and roast the cauliflower on the weekend, and you have a week's worth of dinner ready for you in rice form or tortilla form. You can even throw it into a quinoa bowl. The options are truly endless.
- 1 tbs + 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, in florets
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 white onion, sliced
- 1 tbs + 1 tsp taco seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- Black beans, salted
- Fresh greens
- Roasted Tomatillo Salsa (Salsa Verde)*
- Avocado slices
- Tortilla wraps / Rice / Quinoa
1. Toss the cauliflower with 2 teaspoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning
2. Roast the cauliflower at 450° F for 20 minutes
3. Saute green bell pepper and onions with the rest of the ingredients
4. Build your bowl / burrito / taco with all the components and enjoy!
Have a great weekend and wonderful week ahead!